Thursday, March 24, 2011

".... on my birthday? Yeah!"

Song: I Wear My Sunglasses At Night - Corey Hart

I was afraid my birthday this year would be incredibly boring. Last year I was sung to every class hour, including half of the passing periods and lunch, I got signs put on my locker (hahaha, I had to keep tearing them down though and putting them INSIDE my locker......) and everyone was wishing me a happy birthday. Theatre practice went well that night, too, if I remember correctly.

Anyway, this year's birthday was actually quite great. My sister called me and told me to take some time for myself this year. Right in the middle of that phone call, I got a call from some high school friends who obnoxiously sang to me in English, and then in French when they got to Schwartz's room. It made me smile and laugh a lot :D. After calling my sister back and putting away the dishes Mom told me to (and forgetting to put the towels in the dryer for the second day in a row...) I was off to have my own adventures.

I obnoxiously updated my twitter every time I did something. Here's the record...

Sleeping in a little for my birthday :)))


Why is there a dusting of snow on the ground on my birthday?! Bad weather! :P


I didn't want snow on the ground for my birthday. An hour later it is gone. Mwahaha


Listening to Anberlin and 009 Sound System on my birthday? <3 Yes


Anberlin, 009 Sound System, AND Daft Punk on my birthday? <3 yeah! :D


Visiting Brandon and waving obnoxiously at the high school when i passed it on my birthday? Yeah!


singing along to Just A Dream by Nelly on my birthday? Oh yeah :D


seeing the mailman put mail in one of my friend's mailboxes as I drove by their house on my birthday? Yup. But that was weird lol


is glad @ enjoys hearing my adventures on my birthday! :D


yelling in the middle of singing start a fire by ryan star because i thought the UPS man was going to hit me going 10 mph on my birthday ...


telling everyone I was safe and didn't text and drive, i pulled off to the side, on my birthday? Yup :D


enjoying tacking "on my birthday" at the end of each tweet on my birthday? Yeah!


listening to I Want Candy while going to buy candy with all change on my birthday? Yeah!


obeying the speed limit and not even going 5 mph over on backwater road on my birthday? Yup!


sending another twitter update so @ can read another on her birthday. Yeah!


blasting 30 Seconds to Mars from my laptop on my birthday? Yeah!


loves Anberlin and 30 Seconds to Mars equally... On my birthday. And any other day :D


@ yesss... Thank you. On my birthday :D


relaxing in my room holding a giant stuffed donkey on my birthday? Yeah!


being confused because my computer is on random play all and it played KATY PERRY after the amazing Beatles?! On my birthday?! yeah!


going to Grandma's to eat dinner... On my birthday! :D


giant slice of cake on my birthday? Yeah!


thinks that @ doing a 2 year plan on my birthday is great :D


Soo... yes. I got coffee for myself. I went and sat with Brandon for a while, just watching the world go by. I drove around for a bit, just looking at things. I took some time for myself. That isn't EVERYTHING that happened, but everything that did happen on my birthday was pretty cool :)


As the last of the "Happy Birthday" messages are rolling in via Facebook, texting, actual phone calls, and Twitter, I really do thank everyone. Everyone helped make my day, MY BIRTHDAY that is, even more special :). I think every person deserves to have a great birthday... even if it's just the simplest things that make it great.

No comments:

Post a Comment