Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Relaxation, FINALLY

Current Song: Turn the Page - Blind Guardian

Spring Break came at the perfect time. If I had to go another week at college, I think I would have lost my mind. I was so exhausted and so tired of everything. And, as my family knows, I can become a living nightmare once I get like that. So spring break = win! (not like Charlie Sheen. I'm not banging 7 gram rocks and sleeping with prostitutes.)

I turn 19 tomorrow. It's kinda weird to think about because it seems like my 18th birthday was just yesterday. The time between my 18th and 19th birthday is all mixed up in my brain... SO much stuff happened between then and now. I don't even know how I handled it all. Tomorrow, for the first time ever on my birthday, if anyone asks me if I feel older, I think I'll be able to truthfully tell that person yes. I had a lot of really good times and a lot of really awful times... but in the end that made me who I am right now. From performing in my first school play to working a crazy long summer, from starting and adjusting to college and balancing time at home... and all the other crazy stuff that happened (haha), it's been a jam-packed year. Hopefully 19 won't be quite as crazy, but if it is... well, bring it on! Hopefully I'll be able to handle it a little better :).

Yeah, I'm not writing a whole long blog where you're supposed to learn something. This one's all about me, because I'm conceited. Hahaha :D

Anyway, I'll end with some songs I recommend you all listen to, because I'm awesome like that. Go look these suckers up on Youtube.

The Bard's Song - Blind Guardian (he's German, so don't question his accent lol)
Strawberry Swing - Coldplay (Favorite song ever)
Long Away - Queen (This one is sung by the guitarist, Brian May)
Edge of the Earth - 30 Seconds to Mars (Jared Leto!)
Born to Be Wasted - 009 Sound System (hehe, this one is fun to listen to in my car)
I Can Walk On Water - Basshunter (If you want to DAAAANCE!)
Glosoli - Sigur Ros (I don't know how to put the accents in. This song is... awesome!)
409 In Your Coffeemaker - Green Day (yes, part of the url of my blog. This is early Green Day!)
I Won't Leave - Denison Witmer (This song makes me sleepy :)  )

Everyone who is on spring break and reading this, have a lovely rest of spring break. To everyone else, have a lovely rest of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah. I did not know you wrote a blog. I enjoed reading this and the picture is wonderful to go with it! Happy Early Birthday! you are wonderful! I am going to be 20 in June. Where the heck has time gone. i do feel really old. it is very weird! I also miss you a lot too! it has been way too long!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Emily :) I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog :) and it is crazy to think about where all that time has gone... :) see you soon!

    ReplyDelete